Over time, I have written multiple letters to the Jeffco Board of Education. Links to copies of those letters are below. I’ve also received an occasional reply or acknowledgement. However, far from every letter has gotten a response and certainly not the ‘response to every letter’ one would expect. Not even an acknowledgement for many. I keep score below.
How is the Board doing?
Not so well.
We can’t pretend otherwise.
- Proposed Budget Reduction effectively closing Jeffco’s ONLY High School GT Center – Feb 1, 2017
- What message are you sending if you de-fund Jeffco’s 2017 Teacher of the Year Finalist’s program? – Feb 3, 2017
- Wharton MBA’s 4 Alternative Solutions to Budget Recommendation of cutting District HS GT Program – Feb 6, 2017
- Sustainable funding for the HS GT Program – Feb 14, 2017
- Collaborative Committee to discuss HS GT program funding – Feb 21, 2017
- Where is the Board’s Integrity, Respect, Transparency and Leadership? – Apr 9, 2017
- Do not approve the Alternative Pathway BFO as written – May 29, 2017